Carl Giavanti Consulting provides planning, marketing and PR services for small producers on an outsourced basis, eliminating the risk and costs associated with adding employees. Once I’ve evaluated your needs, I’ll put together an action plan to deliver results.
Are any of these questions relevant?
- Why do I need to work on Branding & Messaging?
- What about PR/Media Outreach? How to get brand recognition and reviewed in local and national markets? Click here for details.
- How do we develop, support and leverage out of state Distribution?
- How can I increase traffic to my Tasting Room? Still don’t have a TR?
- Has your Tasting Room Staff had formal training in selling wine/wine club?
- When is the last time you employed Secret Shopper services?
- Are you using the latest conversion metrics and industry benchmarks to track revenue goals and unit goals?
- Looking to grow your Wine Club membership? Still don’t have a Wine Club?
- Are offsite Wine Events and festivals worth it? What selling events should I be doing that best fit my business?
- Thinking about eCommerce and selling wine online? How can I boost online revenues?
- Is email marketing still effective? What campaigns work best? How do newsletters fit my marketing strategy?
- Need an improved Website? What does a winery best practice website look like? What are “Calls to Action”?
- What about mobile marketing? Mobile Landing Pages versus Mobile applications?
- Why have a Blog on our website? Why is content so important? How to plan for and create consistent content?
- Need help navigating Social Media? What networks should I consider? How can we improve engagement?
Winery marketing, PR and sales related services are specific to the needs of each individual winery. I can provide examples of client projects during our initial meeting. Please contact me for additional details and to arrange a visit.