Carl Giavanti Consulting provides planning, marketing and PR services for small producers on an outsourced basis, eliminating the risk and costs associated with adding employees. Once I evaluate your needs, I’ll put together an action plan to deliver results.
Are any of these questions relevant?
- Why do I need to work on Branding & Messaging?
- What about PR/Media Outreach? How to build brand recognition and get reviewed in local and national markets? Click here for details.
- How can we support and leverage out of state Distribution?
- How can I increase traffic to my Tasting Room? Still don’t have a TR?
- Has your Tasting Room Staff had formal training in selling wine/wine club?
- When is the last time you employed Secret Shopper services?
- Are you using the latest conversion metrics and industry benchmarks to track revenue goals and unit goals?
- Looking to grow your Wine Club membership? Still don’t have a Wine Club?
- Are offsite Wine Events and festivals worth it? What selling events should I be doing that best fit my business?
- Thinking about eCommerce and selling wine online? How can I boost online revenues?
- Is email marketing still effective? What campaigns work best? How do newsletters fit my marketing strategy?
- Need an improved Website? What does a winery best practice website look like? What are “Calls to Action”?
- What about mobile marketing? Mobile Landing Pages versus Mobile applications?
- Why have a Blog on our website? Why is content so important? How to plan for and create consistent content?
- Need help navigating Social Media? What networks should I consider? How can we improve engagement?
Winery marketing, PR and sales related services are specific to the needs of each individual winery. I can provide examples of client projects during our initial meeting. Please contact me for additional details and to arrange a visit.